Wednesday, June 1, 2016

New 1/24 Muscle Cars Have Arrived From Auto World

I ounce had the chance to take a ride in a late '60's Chevelle at a car show. It was a fully restored bright blue beauty with new white leather inside. It drove like a dream and sounded like the MGM lion. I had a flashback to that car when I saw this model, and even more so when I held it in my hands. I only wish the one I rode in had been in Tuxedo black and red!
AW24006 - 1/24 Scale
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS in Tuxedo Black
Auto World has done a great job recreating this 1967 Chevy Chevelle SS. The 1/24 scale replica comes to life with an opening hood, custom wheels, accurate badges and graphics, and detailed headlights and tail lights
Besides the Chevelle, we had a 1964 Pontiac GTO arrive in the last couple weeks. 1964 was the first production year for the GTO which was a souped up two door version on the Pontiac Tempest. This replica features the optional 389 Tri-power V8 engine. It has an opening hood, because otherwise why put the engine in there at all?
AW24007 - 1/24 Scale
1964 Pontiac GTO in Silvermist Grey
Even if you have never had the chance to get behind the wheel of one of these machines, you can still bring home the excitement! These are in stock and ready to roll out of 3000toys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment