Friday, February 19, 2016

Great New Models Coming from Classic Metal Works!

I'm always excited when I see new product inbound from Classic Metal Works. I love them for their attention to detail and the sense of fun nostalgia they evoke in me. However, my favorite thing about CMW is that they never stop surprising me. When you see some of these great new HO scale products, I think you'll understand why I'm so pumped up!


#30452 - 1/87 Scale
Late Feb - March Arrival
Piggly Wiggly Grocery - 1960 Ford F-500 Delivery Truck

I loved Piggly Wiggly when I was growing up. I remember being so excited to go shopping with my mom as a child, and this model brings it all back. Featuring rolling rubber tires, authentic decoration, and durable diecast and plastic construction, this truck will look great in your HO scale train layout!


#30458 - 1/87 Scale
Late Feb - March Arrival
Ingersoll-Rand Machinery - 1960 Ford F-500 Stake Bed Truck

Above we have a great new Ingersoll-Rand Stake Bed Truck featuring a detailed interior and authentic graphics. And pictured below is the perfect accompaniment! Designed specifically to fit the stake truck above, these crates feature an impressive amount of engraved detail as well as pad printed graphics. 


#20216 - 1/87 Scale
Late Feb - March Arrival

Ingersoll-Rand Machinery - Stacked Wooden Crates

And if that wasn't enough, below you'll find more great HO scale pairings from CMW!


#30430 - 1/87 Scale
Purina Feeds - 1960 Ford F-500 Stake Bed Truck
#20214 - 1/87 Scale
Late Feb - March Arrival
Purina Chows - Stacked 50lb Sacks 


#30355 - 1/87 Scale
Texaco - 1941-1946 Chevy Stake Bed Truck
#20217 - 1/87 Scale
Late Feb - March Arrival
Texaco - 55 Gallon Drums 

These wonderful CMW models, and many more, will be available soon at 3000toys.com. Get your pre-orders in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment