First Gear just announced four New trucks expected to arrive this Summer.
Three of the trucks are Mack R Day cabs replicated in 1/64 scale with a May/June Arrival. Two of these come with a 22' End Dump Trailer, while the third one comes with a 3-Axle Lowboy Trailer.
Each of these trucks is constructed of diecast metal with only a few plastic parts. They also feature:
- Detailed cab interior
- Free-rolling wheels with hub detailing
- Realistic tire tread
- Authentic Mack Bulldog hood ornament
Mack R with 22' End Dump Trailer Red and Silver with 22' End Dump Trailer
#60-0250 - Allis-Chalmers - Mack R with 3-Axle Lowboy Trailer
The remaining truck is a Kenworth T880 with a Century Rotator Wrecker replicated in 1/50 scale with a August/September Arrival.
#59-3297 - Miller Industries - Kenworth T880 with Century Rotator Wrecker
This diecast model features:
- Opening hood with authentic MX-13 engine
- Poseable front wheels
- Chrome bumper, grille, visor, fuel tanks, and exhaust stacks
- Functioning turret winches with working cable and hooks
- Key crank to retract turret cable
- Working drag winch
- Three-section underlift with functional extensions; pivots up and down
- Functioning three-section front and rear outriggers
- Measures 9” long (‘travel’ position)
Visit our website to view all of our First Gear Future Arrivals, and place your Pre-Order today!