Friday, January 4, 2013

The next Auto-Truck release from M2Machines

I still remember the first time I got my hands on an M2Machines model.  It was at the iHobby Expo in Chicago a little over four years ago, and I was amazed by the amount of detail in such a small model, as well as the quality of the materials they use.  The intricacies of the engine were definitely my favorite part.  They remain one of my favorite die-cast manufacturers. 

So it's a pleasure to introduce to you the newest from M2Machines, Auto-Truck Release 21:


31500-21A-SET - 1/64 Scale - February/March Arrival
Auto-Truck Release 21A Two-Piece Set
- 1951 Studebaker 2R Truck in black
- 1952 Studebaker 2R Truck in yellow


31500-21B-SET - 1/64 Scale - February/March Arrival 
Auto-Truck Release 21B Two-Piece Set
- 1958 Chevrolet Apache Cameo Pick Up Truck in Jet Black and Tartan Turquoise
- 1958 Chevrolet Apache Tow Truck in Cadet Gray


No comments:

Post a Comment