Monday, January 16, 2012

We Love Making Our Customers Happy :)

I try to not brag about what I accomplish, but I had nothing to do with this!  I'm gonna brag on 3000toys' service real quick... :)

Last week, we got an email from a customer who had just received his 2011 Texaco truck.  For those who don't know, the Texaco trucks were delayed, the special edition trucks even more so than the regular edition trucks.

This is what aforementioned customer Terry said:

Texaco Truck #28 (2011) Special Edition
"First I want to thank you for sending my Texaco truck. It's great but not as great as the service you provide. 

"I am so glad you received your order and were able to get them out to your customers and not raise the prices, as many dealers did, taking advantage of so many people. The dealers I USED to buy from did just that! 

"I can assure you that I am now a 3000toys fan. Thanks again for the great shipping, service, and spiritual goodies. You made one old duffer very happy!"

Thanks for your feedback, Terry - we really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment