Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Luxury Has Never Been So Affordable

Everyone has their dream car. My dad wants a brand new Dodge Charger, my mom wouldn't mind having a classic Chevy Stingray, and my wife goes back and forth between nice cars that she would like to own someday. I'm not very picky, but if pressed for a quick choice, I would have to go with a Cadillac Escalade Hybrid or, for a more sporty luxury, a Cadillac CTS-V.

There's just something about Cadillac's classic, yet modern styling that is easily appreciated. The Escalade is one of the most recognized SUV brands in the industry and the added bonus of driving a Hybrid would make me sleep soundly at night. Meanwhile, the CTS-V is Cadillac's high performance midsize vehicle and sports a 6.2 liter, 556 horsepower V8 engine. Needless to say, owning either one of the vehicles would make me a happy, happy man.

However, they are currently (and unsurprisingly) out of my price range. No need to worry though! We at 3000toys.com have just received several Cadillac models from Luxury Diecast and these are beautiful 1/43 scale models that really capture the magnificence of Cadillac's style and class. If the quality of these models doesn't win you over, the affordability ought to do the trick.

Item: 100471 Price = $19.95

Item: 100433 Price = $19.95


So make sure to order yours today! While you're at it, check out all of our new arrivals from Luxury and take a look at their entire line, too!

--Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment