Thursday, October 29, 2009

Q, have I ever let you down?

My goodness, it's been a very full month! There are so many new items on our site that it's hard to choose what to post about. And believe me, there will be more. But I think I'll go with the movie theme today. Bond, to be exact. We are terribly excited about these new 1/36 scale offerings from Corgi, which should be arriving next week:

Craig Era Set




Connery Era Set




Roger Morre Era Set




Pierce Brosnan Era Set




And the ever popular Aston Martin DBS



Corgi has always done an exceptional job with the Bond series, and the cars are so popular. These are great for just about anyone old enough to appreciate the 007 movies. These are available for pre-order NOW on 3000toys.com. Remember, Christmas is just 57 days away. Would someone in your family enjoy unwrapping these Christmas morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment