Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanks to fellow blogger, Heather

I must confess to you all that I love the blogosphere. To a fault, sometimes. I can spend hours reading and entire blog's archives. I'm pretty much addicted. And that's why my heart leaps when I find a fellow blogger writing about something I love. Like Bruder Toys. Be sure to go check out A Mama's Blog, where Heather details her experience ordering Bruder from 3000toys. Heather and I have a lot in common, both being working moms with 2 little boys. And I'm sure we both know that with 2 boys in the house, the toys must be durable. My boys destroy everything in their wake, but I can promise you that they won't destroy Bruder. Made our of high-impact ABS plastic (remember the old Samsonite luggage commercial with the gorilla jumping on the suitcase the didn't break? Same stuff.), Bruder is perfect for the high energy child. Anyway, check over Heather's blog and leave her a friendly comment. And many thanks to her for the story about Santa's helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment